- Supports Districts and other entities in paving, mix designs and testing of constructed pavements statewide.
- Provides assistance in the mix design for paving specifications and contracts statewide.
- Assists contractors on Test Strip problems and issues or technical issues in production paving.
- Coordinates closely with the ITD Asphalt Mix Lab, Asphalt Lab, Aggregate Lab and SHRP Binder Lab regarding changes to test methods (AASHTO, WAQTC, etc.)
- Makes recommendations on changes to be incorporated into Idaho Test methods and standard specifications. Establishes research projects to evaluate new or revised test methods and makes necessary revisions.
|300 — Bases||400 — Surface Courses & Pavement|
Materials Manual, (Associated with sections)
220 — Phase I (G) Geological Reconnaissance Report Phase 1 (R) Rehabilitation for Pavement Report
225 — Materials Phase I (R) Rehabilitation for Pavement Report
240 — Phase III Pavement Estimating Report
270 — Material Sources
400 — Guidelines for Investigations
500 — Pavement Design
530 — Pavement Rehabilitation Design